Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@RO Skins did you edit dlclist.xml in update.rpf?
@DevinKan thanks :)
2. I think in Keyboard it's NUM8 for raising and Num2 for lowering. I always play with Controller, so not entirely sure. Whatever key is used on the forklift :P
3. I will make one based on the Vapid Contender, perhaps a real life one later.
@Kawaliere soll irgendwann kommen, ist ein sehr schönes Flugzeug ;)
@Futureleo88 what do you have in mind for that?
@MrDK alright, thanks :) I'll hit you up with a private message sometime this week with an early/current version of the G-IV.
@jclarkk123 go ahead
@SBMods yes you can, however it depends. In case of the Casa I'd need to get a model first. Turbosquid has one, but it's like 100$.
@TheDutch09RedBird I am planning on properly UV-mapping the Tug when I am done with the trailers. That way it can appear plain and with different airline liveries.
New 1.1 version is up.
2 new trailers added:
-open luggage trailer (bags can fall off when trailer is destroyed). Spawn name: bagtrailer1
-closed luggage trailer (simulated cloth on each side). Spawn name: bagtrailer2
Trailers can now be attached to each other, albeit a bit tedious:
1. Spawn the first trailer and make sure you spawn inside of it automatically.
2. Spawn a second trailer and make sure that you disabled automatic player spawning.
3. Move the unoccupied trailer behind your current trailer manually (with menyoo)
4. Once both trailers are in the right position, fix the vehicle (trailer) you are currently sitting in and the trailers attach to each other.
I hope to have an easier solution eventually.
More trailers will follow!