Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@delorean835 good suggestions but you don't have to be dealing to hire people...
@Silver_Surfa87 You will be at a high chance of being robbed in areas with high gang strength. Even higher if you have the bag.
@Illmatic414Prodigy if it says "Ill let them know you are not coming" this means the drop off exists and is ready for you to goto. Zee will sending them home. Could you possibly be hitting some Blip limit in game? Seems to be working, the dealers are spawned once you reach the location, The location is chosen when you place an order, then the blip spawned and the notification telling you where to go is displayed.
- Fixed rep earned from Player dealer sales.
- Area heat gained through various ways have mostly been reduced by 50% and then reduced by a further % based on area rep level.
- Player heat lost is now effected by an areas rep level.
- reduced area heat decay from 10 to 1 (it was changed from every 6hour to 1 hour in 2_44_1)
- reduced area heat gained while wanted from the players wanted level to 5% of players wanted level per tick.
- Calling Zee no longer cancels dealing, instead the Start dealing button within Dealing options will do it.
- Calling Zee and selecting Order Drugs will now force Zee to give you a day and time for any reload he is waiting on.
- Total units carried before bag is applied and player sprint disabled is doubled from 15 to 30.
- Sanity checks on random number generator (should fix out of range errors)
- Old Customers who are marked as rivals will now reduce local gangstrength on death.
- Old customers marked as rival killed by players group have a chance to spawn drivebys.
@qbalaq asi loader supplied with openIV is not required and native trainer is also not required. Lslife is a scripthookvdotnet script. Scripthookvdotnet requires scripthookV to be installed and working. Asi loader is installed as part.of scripthookV. You failed to read installation instructions for scripthookVdotnet. That is not my problem as developer of lslife.
If you hear a sound while pushing the inventory key but see nothibg displayed then ring Zee selec options and move x pos to the left till you can see it.
Left shift, the key for Sprint is the main key. The player must be stood still for any action to work. If this still fails to work then check you have no function lock or software messing up your keyboard. If you can Sprint in game then I see no reason why the keys wouodnt work. Controler is also supported
@Slabdop1 post the contents of your scripthookvdotnet.log file
By random I mean random. There is no pre defined locations. Lslife will check the players current area for a dealer if none it will choose a random ped around the player. But not to close.
@centstodollars dealer spawns are random. I have given the player multiple ways to find them.