Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
Hey im just wondering how the weapon hashes work. because im looking to make addon weapons also cause a bleed effect. Is there a resource to the hashes this mod uses?
@Nixtorrasch Thats fair. regardless this is a damm good graphics mod.
please make an OIV package, this is so annoying to install
what's up with that flashbang? where did you get that?
1) Go to "\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks" and drop the "vityaz" folder there.
2) Go to "\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data"
3) Right click "dlclist.xml" and click edit
4) Paste the following below "<paths>";
5) That's it, you're set. When loading into GTA, to get your weapon open your menu or native trainer and get your weapon wherever
you can input the weapon name, type in "vityaz". Then presto! it's yours.
5a) If you want to have a custom weapon icon go open the "optional pickups" folder
IF YOUR GAME CRASHES AFTER INSTALLING THIS MOD, INSTALL THIS: https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/cweaponinfoblob-limit-adjuster
ALSO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST GAMECONFIG AND HEAP/PACKFILES
@imgoodatmoddinggta thats cause its just "vityaz" not "weapon_vityaz"
@imgoodatmoddinggta it’s on the readme
@stechk1n yeah it’s possible, this Vityaz is from tarkov too.
@stechk1n sure, I was already planning on it too.
@miguel124653 try installing this https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/cweaponinfoblob-limit-adjuster