Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@Denmark Bentley Restore the original file into "update\update.rpf\x64\movies"
@Pickleofmarines You will need the following to get started,
Question: My game keeps crashing on startup. What did I do wrong?
Answer: This is one of the most commonly asked questions and the answer always depends.
Reasons why your game can crash:
- You are using a pirated game copy.
- You did not install the files into your "mods" folder and instead put them in the game folder. Big mistake.
- You downloaded a GTAV script mod that is broken.
- You are using recording software such as Fraps, MSI Afterburner etc. with the ReShade add-on. They're not compatible together.
- You are running Teamviewer in the background which can cause a crash in fullscreen mode.
- You installed a custom vehicle mod and it was either buggy or you messed up the install.
- You forgot to install the ReShade and/or ENB .DLL Files
- You forgot to delete old ENB/ReShade/SweetFX .DLL files.
@Erosse If you can play the standard vanilla game then you can use this mod.
@jaian If you can play the standard vanilla game then you can use this mod.
Razed wrote - "Sometime early next month. I'm still hard at work on a bunch of things. You can check out my Flickr page and the Discord server's #screenshots channel for new pictures."
@Parzival211 You don't need the ENB or Reshade. Did you install VisualV?
@Marivyns If you can play the normal game then you can also play it with this mod.
@JAY21 This mod requires visualv to be installed. If your system can play the vanilla game then you can also play with this mod.
@rundownturner4 Yes, the performance is similar to the unmodded game.