Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
Hi, I'm curious about the inner codings of GTA V, and I would like to ask here a few questions.
- How do I entirely disable a certain action from being considered a crime (shooting down airplanes)?
- In the dispatch tuning, there's several parameters I'm interested in: UseLastSeenPosition, UseByDefault, and UseEnclosedSearchArea. Editing those parameters, are they enough to make the cops less psychic, or are there a few other functions that need to be altered, like despawning radius? Have you tested these parameters?
- What are the parameters in vehicles and handling meta that determines how much punishment a vehicle can take? AFAIK the default body health is 1000 for all vehicles I checked, and the damage multipliers for the vehicles are similar.
- How does the HiddenEvasionTimes work? What are the values measured in? IIRC it has to do with how long you have to break LOS to switch cops to search mode.
- There are jets that fly very high over San Andreas. What are the meta files that control their spawning? I would like to edit the files to add the cargo jet and whatever other large plane mod I downloaded to the San Andreas skies.
Is the destroyer in the background in the game?
Why is Savage unaimable?
About the cops, how do you make the cops not follow your movement history because even when I enabled "last seen position only" mode on the crime files, they just go to where I was when they entered search mode, then moving to my location at the time they found my "last seen position". Is it possible to stop that too?
There's something in the mod crashing me at certain points such as the chop mission when D gets hit by the bus and after the first heist when Franklin is talking to Tanisha (?)... What may the culprit be? the peds.meta?
How do I mod the strip club so the strippers keep their tops like in online?
Is it possible for me to simply shove the common rpf files into the update rpf to work the update's overriding magic on common?
Not the 747, the merryweather jet from a trevor mission, unless that's what you meant. I'm curious, where are the files that determine the spawning of planes high in the sky?
Also, I get crashes at the chop mission, when D crashes into a bus. I think it may have to do with this mod (I only installed step one, and the model adding-one at that), or the FOV mod I also installed.
I swore I saw a cargo plane fly over LS... Did you add the cargo plane to the popgroups? I'm talking about the giant jet.
Could you port the Ghawar from Gay Tony and make it a flyable aircraft? Thanks