Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@geforce3552 Short answer: Yes :)
Hi @Bababooey1812 first, sorry for my late answer. This tool detects non-game files and list them all for you. It doesn't check that if you have RPF mods (modified game files) or not. It only cleans the game from other files such as .asi etc.
And yes, you can move that files to a whitelisted folder, so you can reinstall the mods/files.
If you have any problems. Contact me:
Discord link: https://discord.gg/bfYGgR5bBs
My Discord: Gang1111#2109
New Discord link: https://discord.gg/bfYGgR5bBs
Or conatct me in discord: Gang1111#2109
v2.1 was successful released!
- [Added] Automatically starting with administrator rights
- [Fix] Some issues
- [Improved] For the LS Tuners update
- [Removed] Delete files/folder from GTA V folder after copy
Hello @black7sv3n sorry for the late answer. You tried to start the tool with administrator rights?
Hello @nat3amn you can try these steps:
- Run the tool with admin rights
- Re-select the gta folder (Settings ⇒ Select new path)
- Reset the whole tool (Settings ⇒ Tool settings ⇒ Delete Settings) and run the tool again
I hope this steps help you :)