Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
Oooooh well it probably would be something similar still where they get marked to be persistent. It could cause issues though as too many entities will cause the game to crash.
@csnnav You mean after you loose a wanted level? Ud need some third party script to track all of the cars and set em to be persistent.
@Ugv6767676 nope on the tool. I tried changing the interceptor to a stanier but it looked really weird in scripted chases, like it still used the torrence suspension which we cant change. As for the black helicopter, its like that atm cuz of it showing up in paleto score too where LSPD makes no sense. Really wish we could change it.
@Davide24P Wil look into it
@Ugv6767676 Hmmm, I thought it would work with the cargobob handling, guess not, will check it out and fix it, thanks for the report.
@Leand They both are their own take on policing in GTA V using the same base, so theyre both good in their own ways. Jayden is making a big overhaul for DTAR which will get uploaded here when it's done. Best I can suggest for now is to check out both versions.
PEV SALE Update:
- Fixed an issue causing detectives to not have textures
- Fixed an issue causing the Interceptor grill lights not to flash, thank you 11John11!
- Removed an outdated bunch of textures on one of the NOOSE guys.
After multiple complaints of searches being too hard, I did some rebalancing:
- Time to lose the cops inside the circle is now halved (1-4 stars only, at 5 stars you still gotta get out of the circle)
- Time to lose the cops outside the circle is now 10 seconds instead of 30, like in GTA IV.
- Cop line of sight has been decreased a bit more in both searches and pursuit.
- The delay to spawn units and roadblocks in searches has been doubled, so there is only half the amount of roadblocks.
- The direction cops spawn in in search is now more randomized so they don't all respawn straight ahead of you when they lose sight of you.
@Ugv6767676 Spawn in 'pev_cargobob' or 'pev_cargobob2' and it should be compatible with better chases+
PEV SALE is gonna get updated next week. BCSO/SAHP defectives textures dont have the correct reference and 11john11 fixed the grille lights not working on the Interceptor. Also gonna look into making vehicles.meta easier to merge.
Additionally multiple complaints regarding cop searches so theyll get nerfed:
- Time to lose wanted level inside the circle is gonna get halved.
- Time to lose wanted level outside of he circle will become same as GTA IV, aka about 10 seconds.
- The spawn interval for cops in searches is gonna get increased, so less roadblocks etc...
- The cop spawn distances in searches are going to be checked and finetuned where needed.
- Cop patrols in searches will spawn a lot more spread out so you will encounter less a lot less of them.
- Cop line of sights are gonna get tweaked.
- Also cop accuracy is gonna get looked at as well.
@skalifax27 Do you mean it takes too long to get a certain wanted level or it takes too long for wanted level stars to dissapear? And which wanted levels specifically?